RETURN & EXCHANGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please allow for additional time for online returns processing due to shipping carrier delays
- Returns to our online distribution center must be postmarked no later than 30 days after the original purchase date.
- Returns to a store must be returned no later than 30 days after the original purchase date.
- Merchandise purchased at a store must be returned to a store in the country in which it was purchased. If store merchandise is sent to our warehouse, it will be sent back at the sender’s expense.
- Original invoice must accompany returned merchandise in order for refund to be processed.
- Online exchanges are not available at this time.
- Online refunds will be made to the credit card, Interac, or PayPal account used in the original transaction.
- If a Gift card is used and the merchandise is returned, the funds will be placed back on the original card.
- Merchandise purchased online from all categories and price points may be returned or exchanged. We are, however, unable to accept merchandise where the sewn-in garment tag has been cut or removed or the price tag has been removed.
- Returned merchandise must be in its original state, deemed to be unworn with tags attached, or be defective to be accepted for a refund.
- Gift and Club La Senza cards cannot be returned.
RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT STORES
Online returns are eligible 30 days from the purchase date. Merchandise purchased online and shipped to Canadian addresses may be returned or exchanged in Canadian stores within 30 days of the original purchase date, but may not be returned or exchanged at stores in any other country. The original invoice and original method of payment must be presented. Refunds will be made to the credit card used on the original order. An exchange or merchandise credit will be issued for returns that used PayPal or a gift card as the original form of payment.
With an Original Receipt
La Senza will exchange merchandise or issue a refund in the original form of payment for unwashed, unworn, and unused merchandise with tags attached or for defective merchandise within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of purchase, returns will be treated like a return “Without an Original Receipt” below. A return, gift, or exchange receipt does not serve as an original receipt.
Without an Original Receipt
La Senza will exchange merchandise of issue a merchandise credit based on the current selling price for returns of unwashed, unworn, and unused merchandise with tags attached or for defective merchandise. A valid photo ID is required for returns without an original receipt, except where prohibited by law.
With a Gift of Exchange Receipt
La Senza will exchange merchandise or issue a merchandise credit in an amount equal to the original purchase price for returns of unwashed, unworn, and unused merchandise with tags attached or for defective merchandise, accompanied by a gift or exchange receipt.
Country of Original Purchase
All returns or exchanges must be made in the country of original purchase.
Outlet & Clearance Merchandise
All purchased of Outlet and Clearance merchandise are considered FINAL SALE. No exchanges, no returns.
A one-time price adjustment will be issued in store, upon customer request, when an original receipt is presented within 14 days of the original purchase.
Gift & Club La Senza Cards
Gift and Club La Senza Cards cannot be returned
RETURNING MERCHANDISE BY MAIL
Mail the completed Return Form (included with your shipment), your original invoice and the merchandise you wish to return.
CANADIAN & INTERNATIONAL RETURNS:
La Senza Corporation
6100 Freemont Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5R 3V7
The customer is responsible for all return shipping and handling costs, as well as duties and/or taxes for International orders.
RETURNING MERCHANDISE YOU DIDN'T ORDER
Please e-mail customer service if you receive extra merchandise in a shipment, or merchandise was delivered to you that you didn’t order. In your email, tell us:
- The incorrect merchandise
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- The order number on the shipping label
A one-time price adjustment upon customer request, when an original receipt or order confirmation is presented within 14 days of the original purchase.