Shipping & Handling and Delivery Details
*Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, you may experience short delivery delays.
Shipping and handling charges are determined by the amount of your total order after any deductions and are calculated before taxes. All orders are subject to verification but not to special offers. Please note that the total shipping and handling charge will not increase.
Canadian Shipping Addresses:
La Senza uses Canada Post (WPCP) when shipping within Canada*.
To get your shipping status with Canada Post (WPCP), please visit www.canadapost.ca and enter the tracking number provided on your shipping confirmation.
|Order Value||Delivery Service||Shipping and Handling Charge||Approximate Delivery Time|
|Any Amount||Standard Shipping & Handling||4-7 business days from the time the order leaves our warehouse|
* La Senza occasionally offers special promotions to our customers. Special promotions may include free or discounted flat rate shipping & handling offers or discounts on select items. Our special promotions may be advertised on our website, our social networking websites or in our email newsletter.
**Express delivery occurs Monday - Friday. Please allow for 2-3 additional days for rural and remote areas and PO Boxes.
***Standard shipping & handling in certain remote areas may take up to 13 business days.
US Shipping Addresses:
|Delivery Service||Delivery Charge||Approximate Delivery Time|
|Standard US Shipping
|$25.00 CAD||4-7 business days from the time the order leaves our warehouse|
* Lasenza.com occasionally offers special promotions to our customers. Special promotions may include free or discounted flat rate shipping offers or discounts on select items. Our special promotions may be advertised on our website, our social networking websites or in our email newsletter. Shipping promotions exclude Alaska, Hawaii, and the U.S. Territories.
International Shipping Addresses:
Standard Shipping & Handling
* All International customers are required to pay any applicable duties, custom fees or taxes that their country requires upon entry of their goods. Please contact your local Customs office for more details, information and estimated fees before ordering. Please note that these charges are not charged by us, and therefore cannot be refunded by us. If parcels are refused, original and return shipping charges will be retained from the charges originally billed to you. Any balance remaining (if any) will be refunded.
|Order Value||Delivery Service||Delivery Charge*||Approximate Delivery Time|
|Any Amount||United Kingdom||$30.00 CAD||5-10 Business Days from the time the order leaves our warehouse**|
|Any Amount||France||$30.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||Europe & Scandinavia||$30.00 - $60.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||The Caribbean||$60.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||Mexico||$60.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||Central & South America||$70.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||Australia / New Zealand||$50.00 - $60.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||Asia - Pacific (except China)||$70.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||India||$60.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||China||$50.00 - $60.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||Middle East||$60.00 - $70.00 CAD|
|Any Amount||South Africa||$60.00 - $70.00 CAD|
** Approximate Delivery Times do not include additional delays that may be caused by Customs or other government agencies.
Undeliverable Packages & Incorrect Addresses
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund.
- We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website.
- Why Was My Package Undeliverable?
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address.
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the carrier or the unintended recipient typically returns the package to us. This is not always the case so please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order. To remove an outdated or incorrect address from your account, click the "Address book" link in My Account.
- Other Address Problems.
In rare cases, the address label becomes illegible during the shipping and handling process, or the carrier makes a mistake and leaves the package at a different address than that printed on the label.
- Failed Delivery Attempts.
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package.
- Refused by Recipient.
If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
- Incorrect Address.
Shipping & Handling Restrictions
- Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected.
Ship to Store
**Due to the day to day changes and restrictions in shopping malls and shopping centers related to COVID-19, La Senza Ship to Store is temporarily disabled.**
- La Senza is excited to offer a new delivery option for Canadian customers – Ship to Store! La Senza Ship to Store is fast and free* (* free on orders over $25)! Click Here to learn more about La Senza Ship to Store!
- Your privacy is important to us and our discreet packaging ensures that you are the only one getting excited by the parcel - to others it may look a little boring. Package contents are never displayed on the outer label for orders shipping to Canada or United States. For some International countries, Customs may require the package contents to be included on the outside label.