If you are not completely satisfied with merchandise, you may return it in accordance with the Terms & Conditions below and we will refund eligible purchases.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- COVID-19 Extended Store Return Policy: Based on temporary store closures due to COVID-19, purchases made in store starting February 1, 2021 are eligible for return until May 31, 2021.
- Returns to our online distribution center must be postmarked no later than 30 days after the original purchase date.
- Merchandise purchased at a store must be returned to a store in the country in which it was purchased. If store merchandise is sent to our warehouse, it will be sent back at the sender’s expense.
- Online exchanges are not available at this time.
- Online refunds will be made to the credit card, Interac, or PayPal account used in the original transaction.
- Merchandise purchased online from all categories and price points may be returned or exchanged. We are, however, unable to accept merchandise where the sewn-in garment tag has been cut or removed or the price tag has been removed.
- Returned merchandise must be in its original state, deemed to be unworn with tags attached, or be defective to be accepted for a refund.
- Club La Senza cards cannot be returned.
RETURNING MERCHANDISE BY MAIL - US & SELECT INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES
CLICK HERE for complete return instructions for orders placed on LaSenza.com shipping to any of the following countries:
Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States
For all other countries not listed above, please follow the returns process below:
Mail the completed Return Form (included with your shipment), your original invoice and the merchandise you wish to return.
La Senza Corporation
6100 Freemont Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5R 3V7
The customer is responsible for all return shipping and handling costs, as well as duties and/or taxes for International orders.
RETURNING MERCHANDISE YOU DIDN'T ORDER
Please e-mail customer service if you receive extra merchandise in a shipment, or merchandise was delivered to you that you didn’t order. In your email, tell us:
- The incorrect merchandise
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- The order number on the shipping label
A one-time price adjustment upon customer request, when an original receipt or order confirmation is presented within 14 days of the original purchase.